If you go on holiday you might do more than just lie on the beach. For there are also other ways to relax. For example, you work out, but there are some things you should consider.
During your holiday you will not suffer from stress, but enjoy your free time. This one might fill with sports activities like snorkeling, biking or walking. If you will do in an unfamiliar environment, you have to watch a number of things. The following tips for sprats during your vacation can help you.
• If you go snorkeling thoroughly lubricate yourself with sunscreen, especially on your back. Because if you so ronddobbert on the surface, you can burn pretty quickly.
• Do not touch during your exploration of the sea on the coral. You can not only damage, but you can also reach an infection if you get a wound.
• Do you fly to a destination, wait at least one day before you go diving. During a long flight you usually dry slightly and this increases the chance of divers disease. This is called decompression sickness called love that you can be pretty sick if you stay underwater too long and / or up too fast swims up again.
• Before you go swimming in uncharted waters, ask first at the level of security.
• Avoid deserted beaches, because they are so often for some reason. The possibility exists that there dangerous jellyfish, sharks and strong currents may occur.
• Are there sharks on your holiday, then at least gaval not swim in the morning or evening. Around this time because sharks are most active.
• Go rather than just swim, but with a group of people.
• Do you have an open wound that blood somewhere, do not go into the sea. You never know what animal comes off here.
• Be careful when taking a dip in the water, if you do not know how deep it is there you would be able to break your neck on the rocks or soil.
• Do you swim in an area where coral is present, wear water shoes. Lets you avoid getting on a poisonous fish kicks or get cut on the coral.
• Do you drink alcohol, wait a few hours before you get into the water. Alcohol and swimming is in fact a dangerous combination.
• Abroad bike much heavier than in the Netherlands, because of the mountains and warm temperatures. Keep this in mind, therefore, by your good preparation, enough water and food to take the proper clothing to attract and protect you from the Sun
• Plan a route before you walk, you can reduce your chance to get lost.
• Apply yourself with sunscreen and also take along if you do not know how long the journey will take.
• Wear cotton clothing that is easily while walking.
• Always make sure you’re wearing good shoes, preferably hiking boots special.
• Where you may experience discomfort while walking, are blisters. So take in any case it patches that help relieve pain.
• A roll of toilet paper would also may be useful when walking, these fibers were at breakfast suddenly come into force.