Color blocking Trend 2011/2012
Trend: color blocking
The nail color blocking trend for this summer.
In color blocking is all about color. Colors that you normally never would combine with each other are the trend. Also on the catwalk were bright colors and combined to a color block look.
Create the look with garments in various colors with colored accessories. Enter the colors in makeup and nail beauty field is because on the color blocking trend.
How do you bring to this new trend on your nails?
I started working with the polish ‘Rock Baroque’ Yves Saint Laurent. I must admit that it takes some concentration and practice but the following tips will certainly succeed!
What you need:
- Nail file
- File to the surface of your nail polish
- Basecoat (usually with a French manicure colorless)
- A colored nail polish on the line
- A pink nail polish
- Nail Polish Remover
How do you go:
1. File your nails into a square shape
2. Apply a basecoat to
3. Bring the pink nail polish
4. Draw a line of about 4 mm with a different color nail polish
5. Remove the excess polish off with a cotton swab
6. Apply a top coat